Luna Park (Amusement Park)
For a great day out with the kids, the Luna Park, situated right next to HaYarkon Park and the Exhibition Center is the perfect solution.
12 acres of rides, attractions and adventures, grassy lawns, food stalls and everything you need for a day to be remembered. And remember, apart from the ISkate) one ticket covers all the rides and you can try the rides as many times a s you want!
For the younger children
Carousels, Safari Rally, water slides dodgem cars, roller coaStr.er and Ferris wheel… For the more adventurous: Anaconda, the top spin, the air loop and more. And if you don’t feel like a ride, try the lottery booths, flipping rings or target shooting.
Opening hours change with the seasons but generally, the park is open on Saturdays from 10:00 through to 19:00.
For more details, telephone 03-6427080 or ask at your hotel’s Reception.
The Luna Park is located in the Israel Trade Fairs and Convention Center (Ganei Hata’aruha) in Tel Aviv. The entrance to the park is from Rokah Boulevard, opposite of the Ganei Yehoshua parking lot.
- From the Ayalon Highway (north and south): take the University \ Rokah exit and follow the signs.
- From the Ayalon Highway (only from the south): take the Trade Fairs and Convention Center exit and follow the signs.
- From the HaKfar Hayarok interchange: drive south on Bnei Efraim Boulevard until you reach Ganei Hata’aruha.
- From the Geha interchange:
- Drive towards Ramat Gan on Jabotinsky Street
- Turn right at Sheshet Hayamim Street towards the Ayalon shopping mall.
- Turn right at the second traffic light onto Ava Hillel Silver Street, and left at the second traffic light onto Lehi Street.
- Continue on the bridge and turn left at the first. traffic light onto Shitrit Street.
- Turn left at the first. traffic light onto Rokah boulevard and follow the signs.
By Public Transport
- Dan: Routes 21, 27, 28, 47, 48, 113.
For information on the time-tables go to www.dan.co.il , or dial 03-394444 for the Dan Information Center (*4444 from Pelephone or Orange, *3456 from Cellcom).
- Kavim: Route 137.
For information on the time-table go to www.kavim-t.co.il or dial 03-5570600.
- Egged: Routes 74, 89, 90, 174, 201.
For information on the time-tables, go to www.egged.co.il , or dial 03-6948888 for the Egged information center. (*2800 from any phone line).
- Israel Railways: Al trains – Tel Aviv University – Trade Fairs and Convention Center Station.
For information on the time-tables go to www.israrail.org.il or dial 03-6117000 for the train information center (*5770 from any phone).