The Clara is a beach bar located right next to the Dolphin Beach and just north of the Charles Clore Garden.
The Clara is only open during the summer months but, when it’s open it’s almost packed. So it’s worthwhile making a reservation to avoid being disappointed – 052-255-3333.
There is a huge bar surrounded by places to lay back and relax. But, if you want to dance, there are dance floors when you can let off some of that pent up energy. And if you really want to chill out, lounge in one of the many hammocks or swings dotted around the grass.
The Clara has an excellent bar and you can also get some first class Israeli and fusion cuisine to keep you going.
From Allenby 6
By Foot (about 13 minutes)
- Head east on Allenby Str. toward Ha-Yarkon Str.
- Turn right onto Ha-Yarkon Str.
- After about 400 meters turn right onto Ezra HaSofer Str.
- After 90 meters turn left onto Retsif Herbert Samuel Str.
- After 170 meters take a sharp right to stay on Retsif Herbert Samuel Str.
- Then immediately turn left toward Shlomo Road Lahat Promenade
- The Clara Bar will be on your left after about 250 meters.
From Ha’ARI 11
By Foot (about 12 minutes)
- Head west on HaRav Kuk Str.
- After 140 meters turn left onto Ha-Kovshim Str.
- Continue for 350 meters then turn right onto Daniel Str.
- After 200 meters turn right onto Retsif Herbert Samuel Str.
- Then immediately turn left toward Shlomo Lahat Promenade
- The Clara Bar will be on your right after about 250 meters.